Sunday, December 9, 2012

Just can't get past +23 games

I'm really starting to think that the WordBiz computer has it in for me. I can NOT get more than 23 games over .500.

Doesn't matter who I play - I play a couple of games and get all the power tiles and win easily, then I play a couple of games where my opponent gets all the power tiles and I get nothing. VERY ANNOYING.

I know that can somewhat replicate the real game experience...but it happens too often to be a coincidence, in my opinion.

Also when I get 4 or 5 Is in one hand, and turn all the Is in, I invariably get them back within two or three turns.

Still, it doesn't annoy me too much because I am actually playing for more than one reason ... regardless o f my score I'm able to highlight several "used words" in my Dictionary, pursuing my ambition to use every single word. It may take me 5 years, it may take me ten, but I will do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment