Monday, July 16, 2012

I'm 9 games below .500!

Yes, I know I said I was going to give up playing Scrabble at Wordbiz until after August 11 - which is the day of the Cheyenne AARP spelling bee. Yes, I know I said I was going to study seriously for the Spelling Bee and take up scrabble again afterwards.

But what can I say. I'm obsessed with getting to a .500 record...once I do that, I can stop playing until after August 11!

I've played 697 games total, over the course of the last year and a half or so. I have 344 wins and 353 losses.

Once I got into the 200s and 300s, I was always about 30 games below .500, until I mounted this current charge over the last month or so which has seen me get it to only 9 games below the even mark. From t his point on, I expect to go up in wins...I don't want to have played a thousand games and only be at 100 games over .500. If I play 500 more games, I want it to be 400-100 at the least!

Well, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment