Sunday, October 28, 2012

1552 words used to date

Last year I had started my project to use every word in the Scrabble Dictionary - but I restarted it from the very beginning on 8/28/2012 for various and sundry reasons.

So in the last 60 days (give or take a couple of days here and there where I played no games) I have used 1552 new words (plus probably another thousand duplicate words.)

Now that I'm all caught up with inputting all the words I use in each game into an Excel file, I still have to highlight them in my Scrabble dictionary. Sometimes I do this as I play - along with writing them down in a notebook dedicated to the purpose, but sometimes I'm just not in the mood, and write them down but don't highlight them.

I've got about 10-20 games where I need to highlight the words in my dictionary.

And what I will try to do is list here, every day, which new words I've used.

I've only got a little over 99,000 words to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment