Sunday, February 19, 2012

31 games below .500

As I blogged yesterday, my word biz goal of getting to .500 by the end of Feb took a hit, thanks to my 14 (I thought he was 13 but no, he's 14) year old nephew who just had to play some games on my account and challenge people ranked 500, 600, even 1000, while his spelling skills are of the cat, rat, bat variety. I did play a few games on my own, without keeping track of any of the words I spelled, because it was just too much of a hassle with my nephew popping in and out (The TV is in the basement - he has an alcove in the basement with his own tv and a computer where he spends all his time playing video games until he gets bored and comes out and bugs me.) Anyway, now I'm back home, but I've got to spend the afternoon watching Phil Mickelson hopefully win the Northern Trust Golf tournament, then I've got some work to do in my freelance writing business, so I'll have to get back to my scrabble regimen tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment