Sunday, November 18, 2012

It's all in the tiles

Well, a few days ago I'd been cock-a-hoop over being more than 20 games over .500, and having reached the 600 rating plateau.

Well, I'm still 20 games over .500, but I've lost several games in a row and am actually at a 495 rating as I type.

And it's all because of the tiles. It used to be I'd get all the good tiles - the power letters, etc., and my opponent wouldn't. And at these times I'd show no mercy.

Well, I've been on the receiving end of it for several days and it's getting pretty damned annoying!

Fortunately, the second reason I play, apart from trying to win, is to use new words so I can highlight them in my Dictionary, since my goal is to use every single word in the Dictionary, remember. And I've been able to a few new words, anyway!  

No comments:

Post a Comment