Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Every SIngle Word Redux

Received the Official Scrabble dictionary today that I'd ordered. So now I've begun my new quest to use every single word in the Scrabble Dictionary today.

I'm doing it differently.

1) No more using an Anagrammer program or the Dictionary to look up words. It can only be words that I know.


2) Previously, I'd written down the words I'd used in a haphazard manner - when I wasn't in the mood to highlight the words in the Dictionary.

From now on, I'll write down each word as well as mark it in the Dictionary. In this way, I'll have some proof - when I seek to get Guiness World Record recognition, that I used each word when I said I did.

Wordbiz - the program I'm using for this, seems to only have history for the last 10 games, but perhaps they do have an archive where you can see past games.

So, I played my first game - unfortunately lost but not too badly. If I hadn't had four Is in my last three turns, things would have been different.

I spelled 32 words total (9 turns when I spelled either 2 or 3 words simultaneously).

The words:
WANE
GRAD
AHI/EH/PI
GOON
MO/ET/ME
GREET
JET
VET/ME/JOT

KINES/SAG
ROC/ON
TORE
LAIRS/STORE
TART
LA/AY/AY
CADI/IF
FE/EARL
AI
TI
ION

No comments:

Post a Comment