Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I was bad, but I'll take it. I'm at .500!

I was 390-391 at Wordbiz Scrabble.

I challenged someone to a Scrabble Game. They were ranked 40 points higher than me - 550 to 510 (give or take a few points on either side.)

I challenged, one second went off their clock, then they "lost contact or quit."

I waited 4 minutes, then the game was adjudicated in my favor. I won the game - I'm now at 391-391, and I gained ten points.

So, on one hand I didn't really deserve the win since we didn't really play...on the other hand I wanted the win. So, what the heck.

Now that I"m at 391 and .500, I can stop playing until after the Scrabble Bee.

Then I cna look at it as if I'm starting from the beginning, and count my win-loss record anew. I intend to go undefeated from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment