Friday, August 24, 2012

The bane of obsessive-compulsiveness

I started keeping track of all the words I used in the Scrabble dictionary on November22, 2011. But there have been times I have not recorded in it - for example in the last two months as I was preparing for the spelling bee (in a sense), playing scrabble to clear my brain in between times and not keeping track of anything.

Also, the dictionary I was using was kind of beat up.

So I've ordered a new dictionary from Ebay, and when it arrives, I'll start all over again from the beginning. This time using a boots and braces approach - keeping track of the words in a notebook and simultaneously highlighting them in the dictionary.

(I'd used a notebook for a time a while ago... but I can't find it! Will have to get a brand new one to go with my brand new dictionary)

So, that's the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment