Friday, December 16, 2011

A Flaw in the WordBiz online scrabble game!

I know that when I click on a blank letter in my tile rack, it changes from a "?" to an A, and from there, each time you click on it to move it around your rack, it changes to a new letter - so that unless you click on it and hit a backspace (to bring it back to the "?" it will look like any letter other than a blank. Sure, in the right hand corner is a "0" in yellow font, indicating that it's worth no points and therefore a blank, but when you've been busy concentrating on moving around your tiles to spell a scrabble - o (my term for a bingo) you can lose track of that.

Long story short, I'm going to have to write a letter to these people to complain, because I was playing a game today and wasted a blank on a measly 5 point word because I thought it was a T instead of a blank. Sooooo frustrating! And one problem that playing in real life does not present!

No comments:

Post a Comment