Saturday, December 3, 2011

Status Report 3 Dec 2011

I have been playing a lot of games at the Online Scrabble Club and not doing very well...my ranking is now down to 371.

Which is okay, because I've really got to stop playing scrabble for a week or so and concentrate more on learning words I've got to learn. I still don't have all the 2-letter words memorized, and I really need to start learning the 3-letter words.

There are 4 very good scrabble players at my scrabble club - which meets every Thursday...my goal is to be able to defeat each of them on a regular basis. That's the only way that I'll know, by November of next year, if its worth going down to Dallas, Texas to participate in the Scrabble tournament down there.

Although...I will probably go anyway, just to get the experience of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment